FitSpine X3 NEW!
Teeter Fitspine X3 Notable Features:
OUT OF STOCK: REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE BY LEAVING YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND TEETER MODEL.
- FlexTechTM Table Bed
Supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move. The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relied.
- 8- Point Floating Suspension System
- Customize relief with compatible with accessories
- Flexible design maximizes decompression
- Deluxe EX-ReachTM Ankle System
Reduces the need for bending when securing your ankles. A triple-lock feature and wrap-around Ankle Cups provide maximum security and comfort.
- No-bend, no strain
- Micro-adjustment feature
- Ergo-embrace ankle comfort and support
- EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles
This multipurpose accessory allows you to add a deeper decompressive stretch, aid with oscillation and assist with release from full inversion.
- Added traction at lower angles for beginners
- Helps with oscillation
- Easy quick-release lever from full inversion
- Acupressure Nodes
One of the easiest ways to enhance your inversion experience isto ad Acupressure Nodes for customized pressure-point relief, helping to release tension, increase circulation, and relieve muscle discomfort.
- Release tension with variable pressure
- Easy attachment with handy twist-lock design
- 8 colour coded Nodes that vary in height and intensity
- Lumbar Bridge
Easily adjust the height and position within the tracks on the bed to place the Lumbar Bridge comfortably at the small of your back, providing a point of support for your hips to help add traction and support for your lower back
- Adjustable, flexible and supportive accessory
- Target decompression while inverting
- Added support for your hips and lower back
- Healthy Back and Core Digital Guide
This full colour photo guide features 24 stretches and exercises ranging from beginner to advanced to help you get the most out of your Teeter Inversion Table
- 24 stretches and exercises
- Designed to help you progress over time
- Build strength with advanced exercises
- Healthy Back and Body Routines DVD
Target specific trouble areas and benefit from daily stretching and strengthening with these seven (7) routines developed by Josh Lewis, CPT and Corrective Exercise Specialist.
- Phase 1: Recovery Routines
- Phase 2: Stretch and Strengthen Routines
- Decompression with Teeter: Stretches and Exercises
- EZ-AngleTM Tether
Easily pre-set your inversion angle. Adjust the buckle to your chosen angle preset, which are color-coded for your convenience, and you’re ready to invert!
- Pre-set rotation control
- 20, 40, or 60 degree markings
- Unlock for full inversion