FitSpine LX9 NEW!
Teeter Fitspine LX9 Features:
FlexTechTM Table Bed
Supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move. The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relied.
- 8- Point Floating Suspension System
- Customize relief with compatible with accessories
- Flexible design maximizes decompression
Deluxe EX-ReachTM Ankle System
Reduces the need for bending when securing your ankles. A triple-lock feature and wrap-around Ankle Cups provide maximum security and comfort.
- No-bend, no strain
- Micro-adjustment feature
- Ergo-embrace ankle comfort and support
EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles
This multipurpose accessory allows you to add a deeper decompressive stretch, aid with oscillation and assist with release from full inversion.
- Added traction at lower angles for beginners
- Helps with oscillation
- Easy quick-release lever from full inversion
One of the easiest ways to enhance your inversion experience isto ad Acupressure Nodes for customized pressure-point relief, helping to release tension, increase circulation, and relieve muscle discomfort.
- Release tension with variable pressure
- Easy attachment with handy twist-lock design
- 8 colour coded Nodes that vary in height and intensity
Easily adjust the height and position within the tracks on the bed to place the Lumbar Bridge comfortably at the small of your back, providing a point of support for your hips to help add traction and support for your lower back
- Adjustable, flexible and supportive accessory
- Target decompression while inverting
- Added support for your hips and lower back
Easily pre-set your inversion angle. Adjust the buckle to your chosen angle preset, which are color-coded for your convenience, and you’re ready to invert!
- Pre-set rotation control
- 20, 40, or 60 degree markings
- Unlock for full inversion
Stretch MaxTM Handles
Robust handles with an angle guide for users assistance while becoming familiar with inversion. Enhanced stretching and body positioning options for experienced inverters.
- Added support and control
- Enhanced stretching and decompression options
- Heavy-duty and ergonomic
With its unique arched frame design and heavy-duty, raised Boarding Platform, the LX9 elevates the user experience by making entry and exit easier than ever.
- Open, evelated design
- Non-slip surface
- Easy entry and exit
Hold the contents of your pockets or personal items like a water bottle, keys, phone or eyeglasses while using your Teeter Inversion Table!
- Ideal for holding water bottle or phone
- Store accessories like Acupressure Nodes
- Custom, moulded design
at Your Fingertips
Download the free Teeter MoveTM app to get the best inversion training in the industry with guided sessions led by our Corrective Exercise Specialist, Getting Started tutorials, how-to videos, and more!
Frustration-Free assembly – arrives 85% assembled! Access to the BILT app for 3D assembly instructions.
Free Teeter Move app for guided inversion sessions, getting-started tutorials, and how-to videos.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
4 ft 8 in. – 6 ft 6 in. (142 cm – 198 cm)
300.0 lb (136.0 kg)
65.8 lb (29.9 kg)
49.2 x 29.9 x 8.3 in. (125.0 x 76.0 x 21.0 cm) (L x W x H)
IN-USE MAX DIMS
81.0 x 28.8 x 86.5 in. (205.7 x 73.2 x 219.7 cm) (L x W x H)
NON-USE MAX DIMS
58.0 x 28.8 x 60.5 in. (147.3 x 73.2 x 153.7 cm) (L x W x H)
20.0 x 28.8 x 66.0 in. (50.8 x 73.2 x 167.6 cm) (L x W x H)